Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Speaking4Him Podcast #469: Back 2 Basics: Myth #7: We Can Simply "Lift People’s Spirits.”

   “For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 2:9) 


https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/
Today I discuss the fact that pointing people to Christ is essential to truly lifting people's spirits.  Listen Here and be thankful for all that Christ does FOR and IN us!!! :)

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  


Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen


No comments: