Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Speaking4Him Podcast #470: Back 2 Basics: Myths #8 & #9: People of Any (Or No) Religion Can Be Saved [Podcast]

 “But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.” Galatians 1:8-10

subsplash.com

Today we discuss who can get to Heaven and how to get there.  Listen Here and be thankful that Jesus is the way!!!
If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  


Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: