Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #549: Logan Smith: Old Soul For Christ

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

Logan Smith

Today, I am pleased to welcome Logan Smith to my show! He is a self-described old soul who loves Jesus and Southern Gospel music! He released his first album when he was 10, and got the opportunity to sing with the Gaither Homecoming friends at the age of 13!

Listen Here as we discuss our mutual admiration for Jesus, old music, and, the adventure of seeking to follow God's direction in our lives. Then Trust God to do amazing things in and through you!!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: