Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Speaking4Him Podcast #466: Back 2 Basics: Myth #4: We Can Harness The Power of Positive Thinking

 “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.” Ezekiel 36:26

https://www.clevelandheartlab.com/blog/can-positive-thinking-prevent-a-heart-attack/

Today I talk about how important it is to understand that everything positive we have in life can only come through the Power of Christ! Listen Here and let God bless you for His Glory!!!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  


Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: