Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Speaking4Him Podcast #447: Pilgrims Progress: Part 9

"It made me see that all the world, notwithstanding all the righteousness thereof, is in a state of condemnation. It made me see that God the Father, though He be just, can justly justify the coming sinner. It made me greatly ashamed of the vileness of my former life, and confounded me with the sense of mine own ignorance.

For there never came thought into my heart before now, that showed me so the beauty of Jesus Christ. It made me love a holy life, and long to do something for the honor and glory of the name of the Lord Jesus; yea, I thought that had I now a thousand gallons of blood in my body, I could spill it all for the sake of the Lord Jesus." John Bunyan

pilgrims-progress.net

Part 9 Cast

Narrator: Craig Apel

Christian: Alex Jacobsson

Hopeful: Jon Wilson

Ignorance: Allison Denk Brito

Listen Here and enjoy!!!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!


Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: