Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Speaking4Him Podcast #444: Pilgrims Progress: Part 6

"I say, then, in answer to what Mr. Envy hath spoken, I never said aught but this, That what rule, or laws, or custom, or people, were flat against the Word of God, are diametrically opposite to Christianity. If I have said amiss in this, convince me of my error, and I am ready here before you to make my recantation." John Bunyan

lookandlearn.com

Part 6 Cast:
John Bunyan: Craig Apel
Faithful: Matthew Gommesen
Talkative: Timothy VanBruggen
Christian: Alex Jacobsson
Evangelist: Jon Wilson

With the Additional Voice Talents of:
Allison Denk Brito
Samuel Wilson
Adam Knobloch
David Dalrymple
Andrew Gommesen
Richard Menninga
Melissa Peerbolt Heldman

Listen Here and enjoy!!!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!


Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: