Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Speaking4Him Podcast #445: Pilgrims Progress: Part 7

 "What a fool, am I, thus to lie in a stinking dungeon, when I may as well walk at liberty! I have a key in my bosom, called Promise, that will, I am persuaded, open any lock in Doubting Castle." --John Bunyan 

kenpulsmusic.com


John Bunyan: Craig Apel
Hopeful: Jon Wilson
By-Ends: Eric Beuker
Christian: Alex Jacobson


With the Additional Voice Talents of:
Richard Menninga
Matthew Gommesen
Adam Knobloch
Andrew Gommesen
Timothy VanBruggen
Laurel Dykema

Listen Here and enjoy!!!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!


Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: