Thursday, May 28, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Speaking4Him Podcast #33: Memorial Day

"Charlotte: You have done nothing for which you should be ashamed. 

Benjamin Martin: I have done nothing. And for that I am ashamed." -The Patriot


We didn't have a Memorial Day Podcast this year, but today's Throwback Thursday episode is one in which Adam McNutt and I talk about the History of Memorial Day!  I am very thankful for the freedom my forefathers bought for me!  I am also so thankful for eternal freedom in Christ!  Are you free?  Listen Here and ask yourself this important question! 

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: