Friday, May 29, 2015

Speaking4Him Podcast #138: Free Form Friday Returns!

"Oh what a happy soul I am, Although I cannot see;
I am resolved that in this world Contented I will be.
How many blessings I enjoy, That other people don't;
To weep and sigh because I'm blind, I cannot, and I won't." 

-Fanny  Crosby

Franny Crosby

Today on the show Adam McNutt and I discuss the Hymn Story of "My Savior First of All."  We also learned about water and discussed earthquakes and Fathers Day!  Listen Here and enjoy the return of Free Form Friday!   

Check out Word Wise Hymns!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: