Friday, May 08, 2015

Speaking4Him Podcast #135: Thanks, Mom!

I cannot tell you how much I owe to the solemn word of my good mother. ~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon


Today Adam McNutt and I thank our moms for all they do for us!  We also look at some characteristics of motherhood from God's word!  Listen Here and make sure to honor your mom this week!

Note: The Omitted Verse is:
O-bservant 
And her mother in law said unto her, Where hast thou gleaned to day? and where wroughtest thou? blessed be he that did take knowledge of thee. And she shewed her mother in law with whom she had wrought, and said, The man's name with whom I wrought to day is Boaz.

And Naomi said unto her daughter in law, Blessed be he of the Lord, who hath not left off his kindness to the living and to the dead. And Naomi said unto her, The man is near of kin unto us, one of our next kinsmen.” (Ruth 2:19-20)

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: