Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #598: Considering One Another #3: Speak His Words

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Proverbs 18:21

ministryhouse.org

On today's show, I continue my series on considering one another. I discuss speaking God's words. We talk about how we need to ask God to help us to harness our tongues and use them for His glory!   Listen Here and commit to finding ways to encourage and uplift those around you! 

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: