Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #597: 12 Mighty Orphans (2021)

"Juanita Russell: Even if those boys don't pass,we have a purpose here that's greater than football

Rusty Russell: I ever tell you how attractive you are when you're optimistic?" 12 Mighty Orphans

www.roku.com

Today on the show, I share my review of the amazing biopic 12 Mighty Orphans.  Listen Here and then watch this moving story of courage and determination with your family.  Then engage them in an important discussion on its powerful themes!

Note: I recommend this film for those ages 15 and up

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: