Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #595: Ordinary Angels (2024)

 “Life’s about saying yes, Ed. And then figuring out how.” Sharon “Ordinary Angels” 

imdb.com

Today on the show I share my review of the brand new movie Ordinary Angels. This powerful true story highlights the importance of hope, purpose, and the strength of a supportive community to save a life. Listen Here as I discuss the impact of this inspiring movie. 

Then ask God to open your eyes to the needs of those around you, and look for ways you can make a difference!

(The above link provides additional information about the factual nature of the movie versus its fictional aspects)

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: