Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #593: Considering One Another: Have The Mind of Christ

“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.” Philippians 2:5-8

www.amazinglovehawaii.com

On today's show, I continue my series on considering one another. I am delighted to have James Wisneski as my co-host for this episode!!! We discuss having the mind of Christ. As you listen here, I encourage you to ask God for wisdom to take the necessary steps to fulfill this calling and continue to show Christ to the world. :)

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: