Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #588: Some NEW Thoughts

   “New Year’s Day is a good time to fix one’s eyes on the only One who knows what the year is to hold.”—Elisabeth Elliot

hopechurchwaynesboro.org

Today on the show, I look ahead to what I am anticipating for the podcast in the coming year! Join me for this exciting discussion!

Our 600th episode

Ordinary Angels (February 23, 2024)

One Another’s Series

Bible in 90 days (I'm planning to start March 1st)

Ideas you may have/Interviews I want to do!!!

I look forward to reviewing The Chosen Season 4!!!

The last verse I shared was Revelation 21-6 (I failed to mention the reference on the show)

Listen Here and God bless you as you seek Him in the coming year!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at 
andrew@speaking4him.com 
or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: