Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #587: James Wisneski: Fisher of Men

  “O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.” Romans 7:24-25

James Wisneski

On today's show, my friend James Wisneski joins me to share his powerful testimony of redemption through Jesus.  Listen as he shares about his struggles, the victory Jesus gives, and the heart he has for the Gospel.  

Listen Here and be thankful that the victory that James has experienced is available to you as well!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at 
andrew@speaking4him.com 
or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: