Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #582: Myth VS. Truth: Myth #7: Believing in Jesus is all that matters

 “Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.” 

James 2:17-19

www.seminolechurch.com

On today's show, I conclude my Myths of Jesus series. The topic of discussion is the myth that simply believing in Jesus is all that matters. Join me as I unpack the important issue that true belief is not merely an intellectual pursuit, but a transformation of heart brought about by the power of the Holy Spirit!

Listen Here and rejoice in your Salvation — or embrace Salvation if you haven't already done so!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: