Wednesday, November 01, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #578: Podcasts Intriguing Me in 2023

“Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.” I Thessalonians 5:11 

123rf.com

On today's show, join me as I share with you five podcasts that I am enjoying in 2023! As you Listen Here, my prayer is that these podcasts will encourage you as you continue on your Christian journey! :)

No Apology With Emilee and Chris

Jesus is coming soon with Mike Shaw

Artists of The Way

The Tutor Dixon Podcast

Gaines for Girls with Riley Gaines

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: