Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #575: The Blind (2023)

  “Funny thing is, once I gave it up, that’s when I got it all back. Everything I’ve been chasing all these years. Funny how that works. How you gotta come to the end of yourself to find the beginning of God.” Phil Robertson

imdb.com

On today's show, I share my review of the biopic "The Blind." The movie tells the story of Phil Robertson, from Duck Dynasty, and his transformation from death to life. After you listen, I strongly recommend watching this incredible film that beautifully showcases how Jesus can change a life. Jesus is still changing lives today! 

Have you put your trust in him yet?

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: