Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #574: The Chosen: Season 3: Episode 8: Sustenance

  “I don’t know what it’s like to go through what you have, but I’ve been through enough to know that you need to grieve.” Mary Magdalene

hlgibsonauthor.com

On today's show, I share my thoughts on The Chosen: Season 3: Episode 8: Sustenance. This particular episode is quite powerful, as it's filled with scripture. The main focus of the episode is on the struggles faced by Peter and Eden. We also witness the interactions between religious leaders and those who are moved by Jesus' teachings. Additionally, the episode depicts two significant events from the Bible - the feeding of the 5000 and Jesus walking on water.

Throughout the episode, we are reminded that Jesus is always there for us when we need him most. As you listen, I encourage you to reflect on your own experiences and thank him for his faithfulness!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: