Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #572: Big George Foreman (2023)

 “Jesus Christ is alive in me!” George Foreman

sonypictures.com

On today's episode, I share my thoughts on the movie "Big George Foreman." This heartening story features the strength of determination, while also cautioning us against the perils of allowing fame and anger to consume us. Most notably, it emphasizes the life-changing influence of Jesus Christ on someone who submits to Him. I strongly suggest watching this powerful film on Netflix. 

Have you encountered the triumphant life that can only be obtained by following Jesus?

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: