Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #571: Emilia Lopez: Heart 4 The Gospel

 “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” Psalm 23:1

Emilia Lopez

On today's show, I share an interview with my friend and former Potter's House Kid, Emelia Lopez. She shares her powerful story about struggling to find her identity until she met the Lord Jesus Christ. As you Listen Here to her passion for the gospel and others, you'll be encouraged. I urge you to recommit yourself to showing Jesus to those around you!!!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: