Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #568: Myth VS. Truth: Myth #3: Jesus was not judgmental

  “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.” John 1:14-17

troybrewer.com

On today's show, I explore the common misconception that Jesus was not judgmental. I analyze this belief in light of the truth of the Bible. Listen Here and be grateful that we worship a God who sent his son to take on the judgment and wrath that we rightfully deserve. 

We have much to be thankful for!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: