Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #566: Blue Miracle (2021)

“God’s always listening but he doesn’t always answer our prayers the way we think he should.” Blue Miracle

Netflix,com

On Today's show, I share my thoughts on the 2021 film Blue Miracle, featuring Dennis Quaid. It's an incredible true story of adventure, teamwork, and answered prayer that saved an orphanage in Mexico! 

After you listen here I highly recommend watching it on Netflix. And speaking of amazing things, what is God doing in your life today? 

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: