Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #564: Magic 4 The Master With Jody Marvin

As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.” 1 Peter 4:10

Jody Marvin

On today's show, I am honored to be joined by my friend Jody Marvin. Jody was my counselor at Pine Ridge Bible Camp when I was a young boy. He has a great interest in teaching and Gospel magic, but his ultimate goal is to spread the message of the Lord Jesus Christ to young boys and girls.

I invite you to listen here to this impactful conversation and reflect on where God may be calling you to serve!!!

Jody Marvin doing Gospel Magic

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen


No comments: