Wednesday, July 05, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #561: Sound of Freedom (2023)

“God's Children Are No Longer for Sale” Tim Ballard

imdb.com

Welcome to the show! Today, I am excited to share my review of the latest film by Jim Caviezel called "Sound of Freedom". This powerful movie sheds light on the dark world of child sex trafficking and is a must-watch. I encourage you to see it in theaters and learn more about Tim Ballard's important work after Listening Here to my review.

Note: I recommend this film for children 16 and up

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: