Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Speaking4Him Podcast #516: Courageous: Legacy

 "I'm learning that God wants me to call out the man in my son." --Adam Mitchell, Courageous: Legacy


www.courageousthemovie.com

Today I share my review of Courageous: Legacy.  This remastered edition is every bit as powerful as the original release.  Listen Here and be encouraged by this much-needed call to be men and fathers of courage in the darkness of the world in which we live.  Then take a stand for Christ!!!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,


Andrew Gommesen

No comments: