Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Speaking4Him Podcast #513: Joni

“He has chosen not to heal me, but to hold me. The more intense the pain, the closer His embrace.”

― Joni Eareckson Tada, A Place of Healing: Wrestling with the Mysteries of Suffering, Pain, and God's Sovereignty


imdb.com


Today I share my review of the 1979 biopic Joni.  Listen Here as I unpack this powerful film.  This is a very personal journey for me.  Joni Eareckson Tada is truly an inspiration to me and one of the early voices that God used to show me that God could use me.  Listen and be assured that He can use you too!!!
If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  


Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen


No comments: