Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Speaking4Him Podcast: #479: The Walton’s Homecoming (2021)

 “My opinion is that ‘The Waltons’ is a 50-year-old classic. Classics are eventually adapted, updated, remade and reexamined. I'm just happy that our show is in that category, and I hope the new version finds its audience as ours did in 1971. Good luck to them." Richard Thomas

thecatholicspirit.com

Today I review the 2021 Walton's Homecoming reboot.  Listen and consider supporting this new CW Project!!! 

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  


Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: