Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Speaking4Him Podcast: #478: The Most Reluctant Convert

  “You must picture me alone in that room in Magdalen, night after night, feeling, whenever my mind lifted even for a second from my work, the steady, unrelenting approach of Him whom I so earnestly desired not to meet. That which I greatly feared had at last come upon me. In the Trinity Term of 1929 I gave in, and admitted that God was God, and knelt and prayed: perhaps, that night, the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England.” C.S. Lewis

gospelmusic.org

Today I share my review of the C.S. Lewis biopic The Most Reluctant Convert. Listen Here to his journey and be thankful for the grace of God!!!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  


Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: