Friday, May 29, 2020

Speaking4Him Podcast #399: The Chosen: Episode 6

"Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk? 
But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house. And immediately he rose up before them, and took up that whereon he lay, and departed to his own house, glorifying God."  Luke 5:23-25


This week I discuss The Chosen: Episode 6.  I also share the song "A Few Good Friends" by Steve and Annie Chapman.  Finally, I look ahead to next week's 400th episode!!! Listen Here and be encouraged!!!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: