Friday, May 22, 2020

Speaking4Him Podcast #398: Leaving A Legacy

“I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.” 2 Timothy 4:7-8

Ravi Zacharias

My friend Dave Dalrymple and I talk about the legacy of Ravi Zacharias and what it means to pass a legacy of faith on to the next generation.  Listen Here and commit to passing the faith along!!!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen


No comments: