Friday, July 26, 2019

Speaking4Him Podcast #355: Rebecca Kiessling: Conceived in Rape…Created By God Part 2

"I’m so thankful my life was spared, but a lot of well-meaning Christians would say things to me like, ”Well you see, God really meant for you to be here!”  Or others may say, “You were meant to be here.”  But I know that God intends for every unborn child to be given the same opportunity to be born, and I can’t sit contentedly saying, “Well, at least my life was spared.”  Or, “I deserved it.  Look what I’ve done with my life.”  And millions of others didn’t?  I can’t do that.  Can you?  Can you just sit there and say, “At least I was wanted . . .  at least I’m alive” or just, “Whatever!”?  Is that really the kind of person who you want to be?" Rebecca Kiessling

Rebecca Kiessling
Today on The Show Dan Van Zalen and I share the first part of my interview with Rebecca Kiessling of Save The 1 and check out Rebecca's Facebook PageListen Here and then stand up for life!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: