Friday, July 19, 2019

Speaking4Him Podcast #354: Rebecca Kiessling: Conceived in Rape…Created By God Part 1

“Please understand that whenever you identify yourself as being “pro-choice,” or whenever you make that exception for rape, what that really translates into is you being able to stand before me, look me in the eye, and say to me, “I think your mother should have been able to abort you.” Rebecca Kiessling

Rebecca Kiessling
Today on The Show Dan Van Zalen and I share the first part of my interview with Rebecca Kiessling of Save The 1 and check out Rebecca's Facebook PageListen Here and then stand up for life!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: