Friday, May 13, 2016

Speaking4Him Podcast #188: Adopting a Dykema

Time and experience have taught me a priceless lesson: Any child you take for your own becomes your own if you give of yourself to that child. I have born two children and had seven others by adoption, and they are all my children, equally beloved and precious. ~ Dale Evans

Dave & Laurel Dykema
Dave and Laurel Dykema join Adam McNutt and me today on the show to talk about their hearts for God, Each other, and Adoption.  Listen Here to this important episode and seek The Lord for how He wants you to promote this life-giving option! 

Check out their Go Fund Me!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: