Thursday, July 30, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Speaking4Him Podcast #40: Bread For Life

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." John 6:35


Batholomew Gommesen
Today on Throwback Thursday Adam McNutt and I welcome my brother Bartholomew Gommesen to the studio to talk about his new business Bread For Life. (He has since rebranded as The Whole Chef)   He talks to us about his faith in Christ, his background in food, and why he started this business! Listen Here and think about what God wants you to do!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: