Friday, July 24, 2015

Speaking4Him Podcast #146: Gimme Shelter

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you." Jeremiah 29:11-12


Today Adam McNutt and I review the film "Gimme Shelter."  We talk about how every life is a part of God's plan!  Listen Here and seek God's plan for your life!

Note: I recommend this film for those 15 and older.

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Check out Gimme Shelter!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: