Thursday, April 02, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Speaking4Him Podcast #26: Our Beautiful Secret Premiere

 “People have told me to separate myself from
being Jonathan’s sister while directing and producing this film. I don’t agree. Who else could be the best advocate for people living with disabilities than someone who lived right alongside a family member struggling with it? 

I was there when my family got turned away from restaurants because of Jonathan’s disability. I was there when Jonathan was mocked and bullied. I was there when doctors told my family Jonathan’s value of life isn’t worth the procedures we wanted for him. I understand and that voice will
not be silenced.” Angela Peavey

Angela Peavey
Today we throwback to when Angela Peavey talked about the West Michigan Premiere of  her film Our Beautiful Secret!  Listen Here and look back on this exciting journey!

Update: This film has now seen multiple international premieres and has also been picked up by PBS!

Get the DVD HERE!  

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: