Friday, April 24, 2015

Speaking4Him Podcast #133: Things We Couldn't Say

“I felt peace, even though I was still scared to death. I thought that, whatever would happen to me - I could still be killed. I didn't know - and in what I'd already been through, God was in control.” 
― Diet Eman, Things We Couldn't Say


Today on the show, Adam McNutt and I welcome director Pris McDonald to talk about Master Arts special fifth show for 2015 "Things We Couldn't Say" the story of Diet Eman and her experience in the Dutch resistance. Cast members Cathy and Tayrn Van Lopik join us for important and informative discussion. Listen Here and come to the show!

The Show runs May 14-30 2015.  Get Ticket Info Now!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: