Thursday, January 08, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Speaking4Him Podcast #17: Connected and Growing With Chris And Emilee

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy." Philippians 1:3-4
Chris & Emilee Danielson

Today we throwback to a show where Adam McNutt and I sit down with Chris and Emilee Danielson who gave me my start in radio!  Where ever this wonderful Journey takes me (and I hope it's just beginning!) I will always be grateful for all they have done for me!  I am very blessed,  We also had a great time in the studio!  
    
Listen Here and enjoy!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen 

No comments: