Thursday, December 11, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Speaking4Him Podcast #14: Grace Through Suffering

 “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.” 
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Nick & Me at Faster Pastor 2013 
Today we throwback to a show where Adam McNutt and I talk with Nick Davidson about God's Faithfulness in the midst of suffering!  His son Jonny is doing well, but please keep praying!  

Listen Here and be Thankful!

Check Out Cinerrific!


If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen 

No comments: