Friday, May 16, 2014

Speaking4Him Podcast #84: Speaking4Him Spring 2014 Issues Update

"According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Philippians 1:20-21 
--My Life Verses
Possible (and current) logo


Today on the show Adam McNutt and I discuss some important issues in the culture and update you on what is going on with my ministry.  Listen Here and pray about how you can help!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,


Andrew Gommesen

No comments: