Friday, May 09, 2014

Speaking4Him Podcast #83: A Salute To Young Mothers


"The noblest calling in the world is that of a mother. True motherhood is the most beautiful of all arts, the greatest of all professions. She who can paint a masterpiece or who can write a book that will influence millions deserves the plaudits and admiration of mankind; but she who rears successfully a family of healthy, beautiful sons and daughters whose immortal souls will be exerting an influence throughout the ages long after paintings shall have faded, and books and statues shall have been destroyed, deserves the highest honor that man can give." 

David  McKay

Amy Hildore
Amy Hildore joins Adam McNutt and me on today's show to discuss the adventures and challenges of raising two young boys. Join us and be encouraged to keep on keeping on in this highest of all callings! Happy Mothers Day!  Listen Here!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I listened to your podcast#83 A Salute To Young Mothers" with Amy Hildore. I just want to say that I loved every minute of it. Amy is a beautiful person, and I know this because, she is my cousin. Her Mother, is my Mothers younger sister. I am so proud of her entire family. Chris & Amy both, are wonderful parents, as you well know...and as Amy said..she got some great advice from her Mother (my fav. Aunt/sister)..so, "Happy Mothers day" To all of the Mothers new & old...May God Bless you all!! Thank you for spreading His word!!