Friday, January 31, 2014

Speaking4Him Podcast #69: Speaking4Him Roundtable: Dealing with Miscarriage

“Some people say it is a shame. Others even imply that it would have been better if the baby had never been created. But the short time I had with my child is precious to me. It is painful to me, but I still wouldn't wish it away. I prayed that God would bless us with a baby. Each child is a gift, and I am proud that we cooperated with God in the creation of a new soul for all eternity. Although not with me, my baby lives.”



― Christine O'Keeffe Lafser, An Empty Cradle, a Full Heart: Reflections for Mothers and Fathers after Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death




Jane Nibbelink & Debra Gommesen '




On Today's show Adam McNutt and I welcome my Mom, Debra Gommesen and my "Aunt" Jane Nibbelink to the show! Join us for a frank and honest discussion on the very emotional topic of miscarriage. Listen Here and know that God feels your pain! After all, he gave up His Son for you!

Note: Mature Content


For encouagement in your journey please check out these books:

An Empty Cradle, a Full Heart: Reflections for Mothers and Fathers after Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death

I'll Hold You In Heaven: Healing and Hope for the Parent Who has Lost a Child through Miscarriage, Stillbirth, Abortion or Early Infant Death



If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page! Anyone who contributes to the show in any way between now and March 1st will be entered to win a $25 dollar Amazon Gift Card, so please interact with us!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: