Friday, January 03, 2014

Speaking4Him Podcast #65: Speaking4Him Bookclub: Jane Eyre

 “I can live alone, if self-respect, and circumstances require me so to do. I need not sell my soul to buy bliss. I have an inward treasure born with me, which can keep me alive if all extraneous delights should be withheld, or offered only at a price I cannot afford to give.”
Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
Naomi Van Harn
On Today's show Adam McNutt and I welcome Naomi Varn to the show to review Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte as we begin the Speaking4Him bookclub.  Join us as we discuss this classic tale of redemption! Listen Here!

If you want to join us, our next selection will be The Chance by Karen Kingsbury!  We will plan to record the next bookclub podcast in March or April, so if you want to contribute let us know! You can do this by coming on air, leaving a voicemail, or sending an email!    


If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!  Anyone who contributes to the show in any way between now and March 1st will be entered to win a $25 dollar Amazon Gift Card, so please interact with us!   


Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: