Friday, November 29, 2013

Speaking4Him Podcast #60: A Christmas Carol Part 1

“Old Marley was as dead as a doornail.
Mind! I don't mean to say that, of my own knowledge, what there is particularly dead about a doornail. I might have been inclined, myself, to regard a coffin-nail as the deadest piece of ironmongery in the trade. But the wisdom of our ancestors is in the simile; and my unhallowed hands shall not disturb it, or the Country's done for. You will therefore permit me to repeat, emphatically, that Marley was as dead as a doornail.”


-Charles Dickens



Dan Widdis

Adam McNutt and I welcome some good friends of mine to read A Christmas Carol By Charles Dickens in a fun and exciting way!

Narrator-Dan Widdis

Scrooge-Tim Peerbolt

Nephew Fred-Adam McNutt

Gentleman-Jon Peerbolt

Bob Cratchett-Andrew Gommesen

Jacob Marley-Richard Menninga

Listen Here and enjoy this classic story of redemption!

Please continue to pray for my brother in Christ TeeJay and consider donating to help with medical care for his baby! Read his story HERE!
If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!


Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: