Friday, November 01, 2013

Speaking4Him Podcast #56: Speaking4Him Roundtable: Success in Marriage Part 2

"And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me." Ruth 1:16-17
Frank & Jane Nibbelink and Debra & Michael Gommesen

Adam McNutt and I welcome my parents Michael and Debra Gommesen & Frank and Jane Nibbelink to talk about the the joys and trials of marriage. With a combined 85 years of experience, they have much to share! Part 2 of 2 Listen Here!

Please continue to pray for my brother in Christ TeeJay and consider donating to help with medical care for his baby! Read his story HERE!

Resources:

Check out Celebrate Your Marriage!

Check out The 5 Love Languages!
If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Don't forget to check out this planned movie Life In Spite of Me! It's a great story of God's grace and the movie could use our support! 14 days to go! 

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen 

No comments: