Friday, October 04, 2013

Speaking4Him Podcast #52: Embracing Grace With Dave Dalrymple

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." John 10:27-28

Dave Dalrymple

My friend Dave Dalrymple joins me to talk about how God took hold of him and imparted to him his Amazing Grace! Join us and embrace grace for yourself! Listen to The Podcast Here! Don't forget to check out Alpine Oral Surgery!

I also wanted to let you know about the movie Grace Unplugged.  I was able to see a pre-screening last night!  It opens tonight and I would encourage you to get out to see it!  Keep in mind that the box office looks at opening weekend when gaging how long to play a movie!  I give it 4.5/5 stars!  Here is the review from Plugged In Online!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!


Keep Serving the Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: