Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast: #612: Tripp Hurst: Pursued By God

  “But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.” Isaiah 43:1


Tripp Hurst & Family

Today on the show my new friend Tripp Hurst joins the show to discuss the miracle God worked in His life As he talks about running FROM God, surrendering TO God, and all the adventures of his life since, I trust that you will see the threads of God's mercy and grace on full display!!!

As you listen here, be encouraged that God offers these same gifts to you today.  All you have to do is ask!!!

If you have any questions or feedback please send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: