Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast: #610: 12 Angry Men

 “JUROR #7: I honestly think the guy is guilty. Couldn’t change my mind if you talked for 100 years.”

“JUROR #7: Supposin’ we take five minutes? So what? Let’s take an hour. The ball game doesn’t start till eight o’clock.”



Today on the show, I come to you with a great way to kick off summer. A show at Master Arts Theater!!! My guests are Roy Black and Matt Jarrells, currently appearing in their production of 12 Angry Men, which runs from June 6th through the 22nd. 

Listen Here to this thought-provoking discussion and get your tickets for this powerful show!

If you have any questions or feedback please send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: